Register to attend our Information Session
We understand that there is a lot to consider when choosing your course and offer regular information sessions to give you the opportunity to ask questions, view our training rooms and learn more about a career in Counselling, Arts Psychotherapy, Youth Work & Community Services or Hypnotherapy.
We love sharing our passion and assisting you in gaining the knowledge to make a confident decision about embarking on a rewarding career – where YOU can truly make a difference in your life and the lives of others!
If you want to learn more about creating positive change in your life and the lives of others, register here to attend our next Information Event or to meet with a course advisor.
Where and When:
What to expect;
This is the place where all of your questions about learning to be a therapist across a wide range of industries can be answered!
- Attend individual presentations by key trainers on the courses that interest you.
- Speak with our expert trainers and tap into their current professional experience to gain a better understanding of the industry that interests you.
- Chat with our admissions team about the enrolment process.
School of Creative Art Therapies
- Bachelor of Arts Psychotherapy
School of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Counselling
- Bachelor of Integrative Psychotherapy
School of Youth Work & Community Services
- Dual Diploma of Youth Work / Youth Justice
- Dual Diploma of Alcohol & Other Drugs and Mental Health