Please click below to download the schedule of fees for the;
Higher Education qualifications offered in your state.
VET qualifications offered in your state.
- South Australia Schedule of Fees
- Queensland Schedule of Fees
- Western Australia Schedule of Fees
- Victoria 2017 Schedule of Fees
- New South Wales 2017 Schedule of Fees
- Tasmania 2017 Schedule of Fees
IKON’s courses are priced by module in all Vocational Education and Training (VET).
Tuition fees can be paid via monthly / periodic payments through a Direct Debit or full upfront payment.
VET Student Loans
Select VET Qualifications are also eligible for VET Student Loans.
- Vet Student Loans is a loan scheme that assists eligible fee paying students pay all or part of their tuition fees for courses that are included on the Approved Course List.
- Information about Vet Student Loans can be found on Study Assist
IKON’s Higher Education Bachelor qualifications are approved for FEE-HELP.
VET-FEE HELP is a student loan scheme that removes the financial barrier to study, allowing more people access to our accredited courses. Eligible students pay the loan back to the Australian Government through the taxation system once the income is above the minimum repayment threshold.
As you may be aware, the VET FEE-HELP government loan program has been replaced by the VET Student Loans Program effective 1st January 2017. For more information regarding accessing the VET Student Loans program for your qualification click here.
The Government has made provision to enable existing VET FEE-HELP students to continue their studies under the funding program through until 31st December 2017. More information for students enrolled under the VET FEE HELP Program is available from the Australian Government here.
Please note that if you are enrolled into a qualification under the existing VET FEE-HELP loan program where the duration extends past 31st December 2017, a portion of your tuition fees may need to be applied for, or funded under a different arrangement or payment method.