Once you make an initial enquiry into studying with the IKON Institute, our course advisors and support team will take you through the detailed steps from the initial submission of your application to starting the first day of your learning journey!
Here is a snap shot of the application process.
- Please click the apply now button on the relevant course page.
- Once we process your application, if you meet the education / eligibility requirements, you will be sent a Letter of Offer.
- At this stage, we invite you to Accept your Offer.
- You will be sent a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- You will need to apply for a student visa.
- You organise your travel and other arrangements in Australia. This is likely to include travel and temporary accomodation.
- Have a look at the orientation activities.
- Start Learning!
All Applicants must satisfy IKON Institute of Australia’s English language entry requirements by;
- providing proof of completion of secondary education (or higher) in a country in which English is the primary language (a copy of the certificate is to be held in the Student’s records); or
- achieving at least a level 3 result for reading and writing elements in the Core Skills Profile for Adults (CSPA) test online to demonstrate their ability; or
- Achieving an IELTS entry score of at least 7.0IKON will be pleased to assist you with assessing your English proficiency as a part of your application.