Once you make an initial enquiry into studying with the IKON Institute, our course advisors and support team will take you through the detailed steps from the initial submission of your application to starting the first day of your learning journey!
Here is a snap shot of the application process.
- Please click the apply now button on the relevant course page or complete the application form here plus the following forms.
- Once we process your application, if you meet the education / eligibility requirements, you will be sent a Letter of Offer.
- At this stage, we invite you to Accept your Offer.
- You will be sent a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- You will need to apply for a student visa.
- You organise your travel and other arrangements in Australia. This is likely to include travel and temporary accomodation.
- Have a look at the orientation activities.
- Start Learning!
All Applicants must satisfy IKON Institute of Australia’s English language entry requirements by achieving an English test score using one of the following four English language Tests;
- International English Language Testing systems (IELTS) overall result of 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) overall result of 50
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 550 overall 4.5 TWE
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 52.
Other tests may include;
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- MIT English Placement Assessment
IKON will be pleased to assist you with assessing your English proficiency as a part of your application.
Some exemptions apply. More info.