1. A relevant Diploma, Undergraduate degree or higher qualification in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Psychology, Social Work, Social Science or discipline deemed appropriate by the Head of Creative Therapies awarded no more than 10 years prior to commencement of course.
2. A minimum of 50 hours of formal study or informal participatory experience of drama.
3. Submission of full CV. CV should include two names of referees.
4. A 500 word essay outlining reasons for applying for the Graduate Diploma of Dramatherapy course.
5. Interview – this may be face-to-face or by video conference.
6. Fluency in verbal and written English language.
Evidence of entry requirements are subject to review by the Head of Creative Therapies.