While valuable for all people Art Therapy is commonly applied in specific contexts such as in aged care settings; dealing with trauma and stress; working with children and young people and with culturally and linguistically diverse clients.
This workshop is a great opportunity for those who are considering studying Art Therapy, but would like a greater understanding of what Art Therapy is and the benefits.
This free workshop provides an introduction to Art Therapy including:
- What Art Therapy is.
- How Art Therapy can be used.
- An opportunity to experience Art Therapy for yourself.
Art Therapy is about understanding, not appreciation, so being ‘good at art’ is not important.
Workshop Dates & Details
- Adelaide: Sat April 22, 2017 9.30am – 1pm FULL | Sat April 22, 2017 2pm – 5.30pm Available |
Sat Sept 16, 2017 | 9.30am – 1pm
- Brisbane: Sat June 24, 2017 9.30am – 1pm FULL| Sat June 24 2pm – 5.30pm |
Sat Sept 16, 2017 9.30am – 1pm | 2pm – 5.30pm
- Perth: Sat April 8, 2017, 9.30am – 1pm FULL | Sat April 8 2pm – 5.30pm |
Sat Aug 19, 2017 | 9.30am – 1pm | 2pm – 5.30pm
- Victoria: Sat April 8, 2017, 9.30am – 1pm FULL| Sat April 8 2pm – 5.30pm |
Sat Sept 16, 2017 | 9.30am – 1pm | 2pm – 5.30pm
- Sydney: Date to be confirmed. (March – April) Please register your interest here so we can advise you of the date once confirmed.
Cost: None, this workshop is offered at no charge
Limited places available in all sessions. Please register here to attend.