The IKON Institute offers professional development workshops and webinars throughout the year designed to increase awareness about the uses of the creative arts modalities to mental health and social service professionals.
Discover Art Therapy
While valuable for all people, Art Therapy is commonly applied in specific contexts such as in aged care settings; dealing with trauma and stress; working with children and young people and with culturally and linguistically diverse clients.
Will provide participants with a greater understanding of:
- What Art Therapy is and
- How Art Therapy can be used
- The Study options available for 2017 in the field of Creative Arts Therapies
This webinar is ideal for those who are;
- Interested in developing a theoretical and experiential understanding of Art Therapy.
- Counsellors and other professionals who are wanting professional development.
- Those who may be considering commencing a specialised qualification in Art Therapy.
Mon, Feb 5, 2018 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ACDT