One of the key elements in any therapeutic model of healing and well being is the cultivation of self awareness, to reduce the negative impact from unconscious patterns, and instead develop the capacity for well-being.
In this one hour webinar on happiness through self awareness you will:
- Develop an understanding of the different elements of the psyche and how they impact positively and negatively on a sense of well being;
- Understand how mindfulness practices can enhance the experience of living in each moment;
- Gain greater knowledge of how happiness is limited via defence mechanisms such as cognitive distortions;
- Understand the link between mind, body and mood and how to regulate the nervous system to cultivate happiness;
- Begin to understand how to increase levels of self-awareness when relating with others so as to increase the depth of interpersonal connection and sense of community and belonging;
- Learn how to gently utilise this information when working with clients to improve their sense of well-being even while going through difficult times.
Facilitated by: Be Pannell
Be works as a counsellor in private practice in Melbourne and has been teaching counselling for the last 12 years. Her prior background was in the corporate sector. She has also completed a PhD in Education on learning to think with greater levels of complexity around research, education and psychotherapy.
Places are limited. Register here to attend.