One of the factors in becoming an effective therapist is the ability to rely on an eclectic range of approaches that can be customised based on client presentation.
In this one hour webinar on using an integrative approach to psychotherapy you will:
- Gain an understanding of the key elements of different approaches to therapy such as working cognitively, emotionally or creatively, focusing on behaviour, the body or interpersonal issues and skills;
- Learn how to identify clients areas of strengths and weakness and customise your approach based on these elements;
- Develop insight into the different models of the psyche, and how this can help clarify your own integrative model of healing;
- Increase your ability to communicate using an integrative response to therapy in your psycho-education of clients;
- Appreciate the complexity of the field of therapy, and learn how to use this information with care.
Facilitated by: Be Pannell
Be works as a counsellor in private practice in Melbourne and has been teaching counselling for the last 12 years. Her prior background was in the corporate sector. She has also completed a PhD in Education on learning to think with greater levels of complexity around research, education and psychotherapy.
Places are limited. Register here to attend.