Places in all courses are allocated in order of receipt, so please ensure you send in your application as early as possible to secure your place. Where courses are at capacity, you may request to be placed on a waitlist.
Ready to Apply?
First, please read the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment so that you are fully informed your rights and responsibilities.
Confirm your course and qualification of choice.
Complete your Application for enrolment via one of the following methods;
- Apply online here.
- Download, complete and return to IKON via post, email or fax.
Post: Enrolments Officer. Level 3, 127 Rundle Mall, Adelaide, 5000.
Email to: email@example.com
Fax to: 08 83576 1467
- Application for Certificate level Qualifications – download here.
- Application for Diploma level and above Qualifications – download here.
Your completed application will include;
- Application for Enrolment Form
- Terms and conditions of Enrolment
- Agreement to Pay Fees form
- Confidential Questionnaire
After we receive your completed application and have approved your enrolment, the Education Support Officer will send you an email confirming receipt of your successful application.
Once the minimum numbers have been met, you will receive a confirmation of enrolment and be provided with a;
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Course Timetable
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applications for RPL must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and assessed PRIOR to enrolling in the course.
Please contact the IKON Institute if you require information on the RPL application process and associated fees or click the download button below to view the relevant RPL Kit.
Bachelor of Arts Psychotherapy | Download
Bachelor of Integrative Psychotherapy | Download
Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Art Therapy | Download
Graduate Diploma of Arts Psychotherapy | Download
Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Counselling | Download
Diploma of Kinesiology | Download
Diploma of Hypnotherapy | Download
Diploma of Counselling | Download
Dual Diploma of Youth Work and Youth Justice | Download
Graduate Diploma of Dramatherapy | Download
The following courses do not require pre-requisites and are open to anyone with a passion for supporting and empowering others, and a commitment to personal growth.
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Youth Work
- Diploma of Youth Justice
- Advanced Diploma of Art Therapy*
- Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Counselling*Those studying Art Therapy do not need to have any experience or skill in art making – the process is not about creating aesthetic images, but about effecting change and growth through artistic expression in a safe and supportive environment.
TEQSA national register
Student Admissions policy
Grievance process link
Need More Information?
We appreciate that choosing the right course is important. If you would like to discuss your career or course options, please feel free to talk to a member of the IKON team to make sure the chosen course is a right match for you and your chosen career path.
Here you can comfortably discuss any further queries you have or arrange an appointment to have a chat with a course advisor. Our course advisors can also offer feedback about eligibility for those interested in Government funding and incentive opportunities.